Do you want to live, work or study abroad? IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is recognised by more than 9,000 organisations in over 135 countries and is the world's most popular English language test for education, employment and migration, with over 2.2 million tests taken each year.
As one of the co-creators of IELTS, no one is better positioned to help you get the score you need to fulfil your ambitions. Our 24-hour IELTS Premier course is the only official preparation course for the IELTS test in Greece and covers the requirements of all four academic modules of the test. It will provide you with the skills and knowledge needed to achieve your optimal result.
By preparing for IELTS with the world’s English language experts, you will:
- be taught by a highly qualified and experienced specialist IELTS teacher
- become familiar with the format and requirements of all four academic modules of the test
- receive training in essential test-taking strategies and techniques
- benefit from top tips from IELTS experts
- prepare with specially developed materials (included in the course fees)
- develop all four language skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking
- practise on real IELTS test questions
- receive feedback on your strengths and areas for improvement
- have the opportunity to take a practice speaking test
- feel more confident on the day of your test.
Participants must have passed the Cambridge English First (FCE) exam or a B2 equivalent (according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages). Free level tests are available for those without relevant proof of their level of English.