Do you want to study for an internationally recognised English language exam from Cambridge English? Cambridge English exams are known and recognised by schools, universities, and private and public sector employers all over the English-speaking world. Success in a Cambridge English exam provides you with a globally recognised certificate showing the level you have attained in English.
We offer specialised exam preparation courses for adults preparing for the Cambridge English: B2 First for Schools (FCE) and C1 Advanced (CAE).
Our promise to you
If we need to close the teaching centre in line with government guidelines:
- we guarantee that your child’s classes will continue online
- online classes will include the same number of hours as face-to-face classes
- online classes will be with the same teacher, the same classmates and at the same time.
Why should you choose this course with the British Council?
By taking a specialised exam preparation course with us, you will:
- be taught by a highly qualified and experienced exam teacher
- become familiar with the format and requirements of the exam
- receive training in essential test-taking strategies and techniques
- receive feedback on your strengths and areas to develop
- familiarise yourself with exam techniques that will help you maximise your potential
- feel more confident on the day of the exam.
The course only prepares you for your chosen exam. It does not increase your English level. If you would like to increase your level of English before taking this course, please visit our General English course page.