Our courses for children aim to create a positive first impression of learning English and provide an introduction to the culture of the English-speaking world in a relaxed and supportive atmosphere. They are designed around a wide variety of activities that will appeal to your child's natural creativity and sense of fun.
They will take students from Beginners to Pre-Lower level in English, and will prepare them for the Cambridge English Young Learners English (YLE) tests (Starters, Movers and Flyers), and for the Key for Schools (KETfS) and Preliminary for Schools (PETfS) exams at higher levels.
We’ll make sure that your child studies in a class with other students of the same age and level so that they can make the maximum progress. They’ll also get the individual attention they need to help them reach their full potential.
Children learning with the world’s English language experts will:
- be taught by highly qualified and experienced teachers of children, who will inspire and motivate them
- learn through the use of songs, rhymes, stories, games, videos/DVDs, computers, CD-ROMs and the internet
- develop the ability, confidence and language skills to communicate in English when dealing with familiar topics and themes
- take part in group-based activities and class projects specially designed for the way children learn
- have lessons that are different from but support their regular school studies.
We value parental involvement and believe that you as parents have a vital role to play in supporting the progress of your child. We will invite you to parents' meetings each semester and you will also receive a written report.