Our courses for teenagers are designed to build on your child's existing knowledge of English and language skills so that they can use English confidently and fluently, and are able to communicate clearly and effectively.
The courses will take students from Pre-Lower to Proficiency level of English, and will prepare them for the Cambridge English First for Schools (FCEfS), Advanced (CAE) and Proficiency (CPE) exams by familiarising them with the format of the exams and training them in essential exam techniques.
We’ll make sure that your child studies in a class with other students of the same age and level so that they can make the maximum progress. They’ll also get the individual attention they need to help them achieve their English language goals.
Teenagers learning with the world’s English language experts will:
- be taught by highly qualified and experienced teachers of teenagers, who will inspire and motivate them
- learn through a variety of modern teaching techniques: pair and group work, class projects, games and the latest in English teaching technology, including multimedia CD-ROMs and interactive web resources
- improve their ability and confidence when using spoken and written English in a wide variety of situations, and reach a level of English close to that of a native speaker
- realise their full potential in English language examinations
- have lessons that are different from but support their regular school studies.
We value parental involvement and believe that you as parents have a vital role to play in supporting the progress of your child. We will invite you to parents' meetings each semester and you will also receive a written report.