Help your child discover the power of nature at our Planeteer Summer School. Becoming a Planeteer will give your child the opportunity to embark on an exciting voyage of discovery and learn everything about the world around us in an English-speaking environment.
Our Planeteer Summer School:
- is led by amazing Planeteers in art, sport, science, history, geography and English
- involves a wide variety of creative and fun activities
- takes place in the mountains and (not so) far-away seas, as well as in the classroom
- takes children to Planet English.
The British Summer School in Athens 2018:
- is designed by teachers of I.M.Panagiotopoulos School in collaboration with British Council teachers
- is aimed at children aged 5 to 12
- will take place from 18 June to 13 July 2018 at I.M.Panagiotopoulos School in Pallini
- includes transfers for your children on school buses
- will run Monday to Friday from 08.30 to 14.40
- offers an optional child-care programme from 14.40 to 16.40, which includes lunch and transportation to and from central pick-up points.
The programme includes the following strands:
Planeteers will discover the power of science, technology, engineering and maths through hands-on activities and exciting challenges.
Planeteers will get fit, have fun and learn how to control the power of a healthy body, while trying out different sports and games.
Planeteers will be creative and learn to use the power of art and craft.
Planeteers will use the power of imagination through drama activities, games, songs and stories.
Beach Day and Field Trip
Planeteers will go beyond the classroom and explore the natural environment. They will enjoy team-building activities and learn about the power of co-operation.
Our beach day is planned in accordance with national and UK guidelines regarding the protection of the health and safety of your children.
Planeteer Summer School – the power is ours!