We promote excellence and innovation in the arts and work that can act as a catalyst for collaboration and the exchange of ideas.
We work across all art forms and organise a wide range of activities, including festivals, exhibitions, conferences, seminars, workshops and residencies, as well as exchange and networking events.
Our aims and priority areas are:
- working with Greek and British creative professionals and partners to create inspiring, relevant and mutually beneficial projects with a real and valued legacy
- demonstrating the connectivity and interdependence between the arts, the new creative industries and the cultural economy
- developing professional networks of Greek and British artists and creative entrepreneurs
- showcasing new talent and the very best of contemporary UK culture
- encouraging the exchange of skills, knowledge and expertise between Greece and the UK
- developing the digital potential of our projects to achieve wider participation and increased engagement.