The UK offers a world-renowned education system with qualifications that can make a real difference to your future. It attracts over 600,000 international students each year on to a variety of programmes, ranging from English language courses to PhDs.
The benefits of studying in the UK
- British qualifications are internationally valued and recognised.
- UK institutions consistently rank among the best in the world.
- The UK undertakes 5 per cent of the world’s scientific research and produces 14 per cent of the world’s most frequently cited papers.
- UK institutions offer great flexibility of choice and allow students to blend academic and vocational courses.
- The teaching and study methods used in the UK give students the freedom to be creative and develop real skills and confidence.
- Students have the opportunity to learn from some of the world's leading academics and experts and also benefit from their academic support.
- UK degrees can be tailored to individual interests and often include specialised modules.
- The UK is the home of English, so it's the ideal place to develop language skills and enhance employment prospects.
Our experienced education counsellors can help you explore the many study options available and will carefully guide you on your journey, as they have done for thousands of Greek students who have made the life-changing decision to study in the UK. Find out about our counselling services for studies in the UK.
For further information about studying in the UK, visit Study UK Discover You, our official website for international students.