The UK offers a world-renowned education system with qualifications that can make a real difference to your future. It attracts over 600,000 international students each year on to a variety of programmes, ranging from English language courses to PhDs.
The benefits of studying in the UK
- British qualifications are internationally valued and recognised.
- UK institutions consistently rank among the best in the world.
- The UK undertakes 5 per cent of the world’s scientific research and produces 14 per cent of the world’s most frequently cited papers.
- UK institutions offer great flexibility of choice and allow students to blend academic and vocational courses.
- The teaching and study methods used in the UK give students the freedom to be creative and develop real skills and confidence.
- Students have the opportunity to learn from some of the world's leading academics and experts and also benefit from their academic support.
- UK degrees can be tailored to individual interests and often include specialised modules.
- The UK is the home of English, so it's the ideal place to develop language skills and enhance employment prospects.