Once again we're joining forces with the free press magazine Parallaxi and the Thessaloniki Differently initiative, and, in collaboration with a number of foreign cultural institutes and other organisations, we're delighted to invite you to a public dialogue on the Thessaloniki of tomorrow.
The event will act as an interactive platform for presentations, suggestions and debate focusing on the city’s future based on current practice and international experience.
The ten international speakers taking part in the event – including Dr Mihalis Kavaratzis, Lecturer in Marketing, Researcher and Adviser on Place Marketing/Branding at the School of Management, University of Leicester, representing the UK – are:
- Gunnar Uldall from Hamburg
- Dimitris Keridis from Athens
- Aris Kalantidis from Berlin
- Michalis Kavarazis from London
- Anja Schwetje from Berlin
- Yılmaz Büyükerşen from Eskisehir
- Nektar Duma from Shkodra
- Egbert Fransen from Amsterdam
- Marcia Goodwin from Orlando
- Ioannis Kompatsiaris from Thessaloniki.
The presentations will be in Greek and English with simultaneous interpretation to and from both languages.
Admission is free.
The workshops that follow the conference will result in the formulation of practical solutions aimed at securing a viable future for Thessaloniki, which participants will undertake to implement.
For further information and to register, please visit: