Going Global is a conference for leaders in international education to debate the future of further and higher education. Every year, it attracts over 1,000 participants worldwide.
Going Global is going online in 2021
As the uncertainty around the ongoing pandemic persists, we want to continue to offer a platform for higher education leaders to discuss the pressing issues facing the sector today without compromising the health and safety of staff and delegates. Going Global will be hosted online from 15–17 June 2021 and will offer the same benefits as attending in person.
Our virtual platform will allow delegates to engage and connect with other education leaders from around the world. You will be able to:
- attend live events delivered by sector experts where you’ll hear about the latest knowledge and trends affecting the higher education sector
- get involved in participant-led interactive sessions where you can make your voice heard, and exchange knowledge and best practice
- network with other delegates and make mutually beneficial connections
- move in and out of conference sessions just like a face-to-face event
- visit expo booths, engage with our sponsors, and more.
We invite you to join hundreds of other world leaders in tertiary education at our virtual conference and explore this year’s theme Reimagining International Higher Education for a post-pandemic world through three distinct lenses:
- The changing student body: The student body is evolving and changing, expecting new modes of delivery, greater flexibility in how, when and where they learn and different ways to engage internationally.
- Serving the post-pandemic society: How will the current pandemic change the world and what role can higher education play in building back better?
- Protecting the planet: Many of the challenges facing the world can only be tackled through global action. Traditional methods of working internationally are being challenged by restrictions imposed by Covid-19 as well as by an imperative on all sectors of society to reduce their carbon footprint.
Take a more in-depth look at the conference themes and sub-themes.
There will be extensive networking opportunities throughout the conference, panel debates, interactive workshops, exhibitions and more.
Discounted early bird rates are available until Wednesday 12 May – secure your place today!
Join the conversation on social media by using the hashtag #GoingGlobal2021.
We look forward to seeing you online!