Going Global is a conference for leaders in international education to debate the future of further and higher education.
- provides a unique platform for knowledge sharing
- connects local, national, regional and global agendas
- provides a global network for policy makers and practitioners working in the field of international education
- supports evidence-led policy decisions deriving from research and regional policy dialogues
- supports global thought leadership.
This year’s theme is Global connections, local impact: Creating 21st century skills, knowledge and impact for society-wide good.
This year's conference will seek to answer these questions:
- Against the backdrop of financial, environmental and political challenges how can leaders and policymakers develop a well-understood role for institutions in terms of their social obligation and knowledge economy impact?
- What are the priorities in ensuring national tertiary education is fit to shape societies of the future, meet the future needs of students, employers and communities?
- How can global tertiary networks contribute to their achievement?
Read the full description of the Going Global 2018 conference themes.
Discounted early bird rates are available until Monday 12 March – secure your place today!
For further information on Going Global 2018, visit the official website.