The British Council’s International School Award is an internationally acknowledged accreditation that recognises commitment to developing global citizenship in young people and puts your school on the map by helping you to embed international learning into the curriculum.
To gain the award, schools submit evidence of their international activities and the impact this has had in the school. The full International School Award (Accreditation) provides accreditation for embedding international learning into the curriculum.
The International School Award accreditation framework assesses your school in the following areas:
- staff development – training and professional development and how you help staff to prepare for international work
- collaborations with partner schools – projects, activities, communication
- curriculum-based work across a range of subjects – global learning
- involvement of the wider community – parents, businesses, social projects.
If you are interested in participating in the programme, please contact Victoria Kyriaki at Victoria.Kyriaki@britishcouncil.gr by 29 November 2019.
The deadline for submission of Action Plans for schools that want to receive the full International School Award (Accreditation) is 30 December 2019.
Fully Accredited Schools in Greece
- The American College of Greece – PIERCE
- Anatolia College International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme
- Geitonas School
- 10th Helioupolis Primary School
- Zanneio Experimental Junior High School
- Greek French School JEANNE D’ ARC
- Byron College
- I.M.Panagiotopoulos School
- 1st Special Education Primary School of Korydallos
- 2nd Primary School of N. Alikarnassos
- The Heritage Private School
- 1st Secondary school of Gerakas
- Bougas School
- Platon IB world School
- 1st Primary School of Salamina
- 1st Junior High School of Voula
- The American College of Greece – PIERCE (re-accredited)
- Byron College (re-accredited)
- Palladio School
- Greek French School JEANNE D’ ARC (re-accredited)
- I.M.Panagiotopoulos School (re-accredited)
- 1st Special Education Primary School of Korydallos (re-accredited)
- 1st Primary School of Dionysos
- 3rd Primary School of Palaio Faliro
- 3rd Primary School of Voula
- 62nd High School of Athens
For further information, please contact Victoria Kyriaki:
|210 369 2337|