We welcome visitors with disabilities and those bringing pushchairs. If you need help with access or have any questions, please let us know.
- Agias Sofias bus stop on Tsimiski Street is 140m away.
- Plateia Aristotelous bus stop on Tsimiski Street is 140m away.
- Plateia Aristotelous bus stop on Mitropoleos Street is 170m away.
- Plateia Aristotelous bus stop on Ermou Street is 270m away.
- Plateia Aristotelous bus stop on Egnatia Street is 400m away.
The nearest taxi/car/motorbike drop-off point is directly in front of the main entrance to the Plateia Commercial Centre on Tsimiski Street. There is one step to the pavement. This drop-off point is 43m from the lifts located behind the Alpha Bank branch.
The Plateia Commercial Centre has a pay-and-display car park.
- The Plateia Car Park is located in the basement and can be accessed via the entrance on Vasileos Irakleiou Street.
- There are accessible pay-and-display parking spaces on the -2nd and -4th floors and there is a ramp to the lifts, 10m away. To use the accessible parking spaces, you are advised to check with the car park desk when you enter as the spaces are not clearly signposted.
Lift and stairs
You can reach our office on the 4th floor directly from the ground floor of the Plateia Commercial Centre or from the Plateia Car Park by lift or stairs.
- The lift is a passenger lift.
- The lift door width is 0.90cm (cabin: 160cm length x 140cm width) and the buttons are within 1m of the floor.
- The lift doesn’t have Braille buttons.
- The lift doesn’t have an audible announcer.
- The stairs have a handrail on the right-hand side and non-slip tapes.