What are you doing on Saturdays? Why don’t you come along and become a 'World Explorer'? Together with other world explorers, you will 'travel' to English-speaking countries of the world through stories, songs, movement games, crafts and science experiments. You'll learn about people’s lives, culture, and daily routines as well as their natural environment in these countries
Children learning with the world’s English language experts will:
- be taught by highly qualified and experienced British Council and I.M.Panagiotopoulos School teachers of children, who will inspire and motivate them
- learn through a wide variety of activities that appeal to their natural creativity and sense of fun
- take part in group-based activities and class projects specially designed for the way children learn
- develop the ability, confidence and language skills to communicate in English when dealing with familiar topics and themes
- have lessons that enrich their school studies.