|Start in September||3, 5 or 6 hours a week per academic year|
|Kolonaki, Kifisia, Piraeus||12–17 years|
More than just an English course – learn English for the real world
Secondary Plus is no ordinary English course – it has been designed by the world’s English language experts. You will enjoy dynamic lessons on real-life topics that prepare you for a global world.
Practical. Challenging. Hands on.
Your spoken English will improve alongside your written English as you:
- gain confidence in speaking English through activities such as presentations, fun debates, vlogging and interviews
- learn about real-world topics like urbanisation, the environment, ethical food and climate change
- develop life skills such as collaboration and leadership to help you succeed in the future and have lots of fun along the way.
Feel welcome in a friendly class
Learn English in an inclusive learning space, with people your own age. Your dedicated and talented teacher will treat you as an individual and motivate you to take charge of your learning.
You can also practise your English on the go or at home using Secondary Plus Online.
When you learn with us, the world opens up
Secondary Plus will help you succeed at school, prepare for the Cambridge English exams and get ready for university.
Making friends, studying and travelling – when you can speak English, you’re ready for anything.
We know that at Secondary level learners’ interests and goals are highly diverse. That’s why we structure our classes around two age groups:
- Lower Secondary: 12–14 years old
Students continue to improve their English through projects and interesting activities appropriate to their age group. They’ll also get preparation and support for sitting the Cambridge English: B2 First (FCE) exam.
- Upper Secondary: 15–17 years old
We help students to prepare for the Cambridge English: B2 First (FCE), C1 Advanced (CAE) and C2 Proficiency (CPE) exams and improve their academic English.