An English course that goes further – so your child can go further too
Primary Plus, developed by our team of English language experts, will spark your child’s imagination, so they can express themselves with confidence that goes beyond their English language skills.
Our new approach means your child will have a more rewarding learning experience, getting the most out of learning English with a combination of:
- lively classes with a specialist teacher
- interactive independent study, set by your child's teacher to prepare them for their next lesson – all in a safe, easy-to-use learning environment.
You will have access to your child’s personal dashboard. Together you can track their progress, celebrate their successes and understand where they are within their learning journey.
Our promise to you
If we need to close the teaching centre in line with government guidelines:
- we guarantee that your child’s classes will continue online
- online classes will include the same number of hours as face-to-face classes
- online classes will be with the same teacher, the same classmates and at the same time, where possible.
Immersive classes with expert teachers to boost English speaking skills
Happy learners make confident speakers! There are many reasons your child will love our classes:
- lots of time to practise speaking English, having fun learning with classmates of the same age in groups and pairs
- small class sizes mean that our highly qualified and passionate teachers can give more personalised attention
- the chance to enjoy natural interactions and bond with classmates.
Developing the life skills your child needs for their future
Your child will also develop leadership, collaboration and critical thinking skills in a relaxed environment where they can be themselves. They will:
- work in teams or pairs to practise speaking, problem-solving and collaborating on projects with a focus on real-world topics like the natural world and the environment
- build resilience and get used to communicating and collaborating with others in preparation for life in a global world.
Deepen their learning between classes
Your child will prepare for each class with independent study, set by their teacher to complete at their own pace, so class time is more focused on improving their English speaking skills. This part of their experience:
- helps your child improve their English reading, writing and listening skills with engaging, high-quality online learning resources designed by experts
- keeps your child motivated with online exercises and activities, including quizzes and games based on real-world topics and fun characters
- gives them space to deepen their understanding of English and improve their grammar and vocabulary
- is child-friendly and easy to use, so they can work independently
- has built-in self-evaluation, so your child can feel proud of their progress and reflect on where they can improve
- includes a personalised dashboard so you and your child can understand where they are within their learning journey
- helps your child feel the benefit of preparation, making them feel more confident to speak in class
- helps build good habits and a love of learning English.
NEW! Practising English with learners from other countries
Our Primary Plus course has an exciting new feature. We will connect children with other English learners from our global network of teaching centres in over 40 countries. With this unique experience they can practise their English skills while exploring different cultures. Each term students will work with their peers in other countries on team projects that broaden their horizons and help them become globally connected citizens of the world. Delivered in a safe and relaxed way by our expert teachers, all these experiences will be organised around the existing learning curriculum and class schedules.