Mindful Little Minds
This summer offer your child the opportunity to embark on an exciting journey of discovery during which we will explore our relationships with the world around us, our friends at school, and people we love as well as becoming more aware of ourselves and our own gifts, talents, and creativity.
During The Mindful Little Minds programme, your child will be given the opportunity to be part of an inspiring journey of discovery. In an English-speaking environment, they will become acquainted with the value of healthy bodies and healthy minds. They will have the opportunity to develop their own sporting gifts and talents through a variety of games and activities. They will explore their own creativity through arts and science and celebrate the role of family, friends, and school in the world around them. With The Mindful Little Minds, your child will not only have plenty of opportunities to listen to and speak English but also develop a deeper appreciation of themselves and others.
Your child will:
- discover brand-new worlds of Art, Sport, Science and Nature led by their amazing and experienced instructors,
- get involved in a wide variety of creative and fun activities
- be taken outside the classroom to experience the world around them joining exciting field trips and
- become true explorers of the English language.
The Mindful Little Minds British Summer School in Athens 2023
- is designed by teachers of I.M.Panagiotopoulos School in collaboration with British Council.
- is aimed at children aged 5* to 11.
- will take place from 19 June to 14 July 2023 at I.M.Panagiotopoulos School in Pallini.
- includes transfers for your children on school buses.
- will run Monday to Friday from 08.30 to 14.40 and
- offers an optional child-care programme from 14.40 to 16.40, which includes lunch and transportation to and from central pick-up points.
*students born in 2017
The programme includes the following strands:
STEM: Your child will discover the world of Robotics, Engineering, Science, Technology and Maths taking part in hands-on activities and exciting challenges
iPad Workshops: They will participate in interactive games, creative projects as well as in treasure hunts with the use of educational software programmes and iPads.
Sports: Participants will find out about a healthy lifestyle and diet while trying out different sports and games.
Art: Your child will learn about their own power of creativity and how to identify and use different ways to express themselves.
Role-play: Children will channel their energy into exercising their power of imagination through drama activities, games, songs, and stories themed on our relationship with the world around us, our friends at school and people we love.
Field Trips: Participants will go beyond the classroom and the “natural environment”; they will enjoy team-building activities and learn about the power of co-operation and collaboration.