Due to the conditions imposed by Covid-19 the summer school programme for 2020 will be offered exclusively to IMP students.
This summer help your child discover the amazing world of nature at the Back to Nature Summer School. Becoming a Nature Explorer will give your child the opportunity to embark on an exciting journey of discovery and learn about the natural world in an English-speaking environment.
The Back to Nature Summer School:
- is led by amazing nature instructors in art, sport, science, geography and English
- involves a wide variety of creative and fun activities
- takes place in the mountains, as well as in the classroom
- helps your child become a true explorer of the English language
The British Summer School in Athens 2020:
- is designed by teachers of I.M.Panagiotopoulos School in collaboration with British Council teachers
- is aimed at children aged 7 to 12
- will take place from 29 June to 24 July 2020 at I.M.Panagiotopoulos School in Pallini
- includes transfers for your children on school buses
- will run Monday to Friday from 08.30 to 14.40.
The programme includes the following strands:
Nature Explorers will discover the power of robotics, engineering, science, technology and maths through hands-on activities and exciting challenges.
Nature on your iPad! Nature Explorers will take part in interactive creative games and projects, as well as a treasure hunt with the use of an iPad.
Nature Explorers will get fit, have fun and learn how to discover the power of a healthy body, while trying out different sports and games.
Nature Explorers will be creative and learn to use the power of arts and crafts.
Nature Explorers will discover the power of the imagination through drama activities, games, songs and stories on the theme of nature.
Nature Explorers will go beyond the classroom and explore the natural environment. They will enjoy team-building activities and learn about the power of co-operation.
The programme will run following the laws and guidelines to protect public health against Covid-19.