The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is the global body for professional accountants. It aims to offer business-relevant, first-choice qualifications to people around the world who seek a rewarding career in accountancy, finance and management.
ACCA has nearly 154,000 members and 432,000 students in 170 countries, helping them to develop the skills needed by employers for successful careers in accounting and business. Its headquarters are in London and it has an extensive network of around 83 offices and centres worldwide.
ACCA’s mission is to:
- provide opportunity and access to people around the world and support their members throughout their careers in accounting, business and finance
- achieve and promote the highest professional, ethical and governance standards
- advance the public interest
- be a global leader in the profession.
Qualify for ACCA with us
We administer examinations in Greece on behalf of ACCA.
Please note that candidates must be members of ACCA before registering to sit ACCA exams.
For more information about becoming a member and the qualifications offered by ACCA, visit the ACCA website.
Registration and fees
We have two exam centres in Greece:
- Athens: Regular Centre
If you sit your exams at our Athens centre, your fees will be paid directly to ACCA.
- Thessaloniki: Special Centre
If you sit your exams at our Thessaloniki centre, a local fee of €100 per module is payable in addition to ACCA exam board fees.
You can register online on the ACCA website.
17 Kolonaki Square
106 73 Athens
Telephone +30 210 369 2333 & 801 500 3692*
Fax +30 210 363 0481
* Calls from anywhere in Greece are charged at local rate.