With over 140,000 members, the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) is the largest professional accountancy body in Europe.
Join ICAEW and become part of a community of leading global accountancy professionals. On becoming a member, you will be awarded the highly respected ACA (Associate Chartered Accountant) designation, which is recognised globally. You will also gain access to some of the world’s leading information resources, technical guidance, advisory services and local member networks.
ICAEW’s objectives are to:
- enhance the value and distinctiveness of institute qualifications
- develop and promote the highest standards of education and training, professional conduct and technical competence as well as service, in the interests of both the public and members
- further the theory and practice of accountancy
- create a competitive advantage for members arising from membership.
Qualify for ICAEW with us
We administer examinations on behalf of ICAEW in Greece.
For the most up-to-date information on registration, exam dates and fees, visit the ICAEW website.
17 Kolonaki Square
106 73 Athens
Telephone +30 210 369 2333 & 801 500 3692*
Fax +30 210 363 0481
* Calls from anywhere in Greece are charged at local rate.