Our Life Skills programme is funded by HSBC’s Youth Opportunities programme and is being implemented in co-operation with the Manpower Employment Organisation, Directorate for Initial Vocational Education & Training.
The Life Skills training material has been approved by the Hellenic Ministry of Education, Research and Religious Affairs following a recommendation by the Institute of Educational Policy (IEP) (Marousi, 03/10/2017. Protocol No.: Φ.13.1/164630/Δ2).
This programme would not have been possible without the support and contribution of:
- Cliff Parry, Academic Manager, Athens Teaching Centre, British Council Greece
- Maria Nomikou, Lead Trainer, Project Manager, British Council Greece
- Victoria Kyriaki, Partnerships & Programmes Assistant, British Council Greece
- Eirini Kareta, Partnerships & Programmes Co-ordinator, British Council Greece
- Julia Baracco, Digital Content Manager, British Council Greece
- Juliet Cornford, Social Enterprise Adviser, British Council
- Steve Banner, HSBC Bank
- Lenanda Papanikoli, HSBC Bank
- Callis Mitraka, Hellenic Ministry of Education and Religious Affairs
- Social Enterprise Academy, UK
- Real Ideas Organisation, UK
- Dimitris Panagiotakopoulos, Graphic Designer
- Fani Karamanoli, Translator-Editor
- Vasilis Terzis, Editor
as well as of our team of Life Skills trainers.