Road to IELTS is the British Council’s popular online preparation course that will also help you improve your English language skills. It will give you the best possible preparation for your IELTS test.
Road to IELTS gives you access to:
- online resources for both the Academic and General Training modules of IELTS
- practice zones with e-books to prepare you for the Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking tests
- sample videos with tips from candidates
- teacher tutorials highlighting what to do and what not to do in your test
- timed practice tests
- a 'My Progress' section to help you compare your performance with that of other students worldwide
- a 'My Profile' section to remind you of your test date.
How will Road to IELTS help me?
Road to IELTS provides you with:
- instant feedback on your performance so that you can monitor your personal progress
- access to the correct answers to help you understand your mistakes
- hints and tips to help improve your test performance
- exercises based on real IELTS test tasks to develop your confidence before your test.
Sample Road to IELTS
- You can sample Road to IELTS for 10 hours free of charge courtesy of the British Council.
- Register online to take IELTS with the British Council and get an additional 20 hours’ free access to Road to IELTS.
- Alternatively, visit Road to IELTS: Full Version to find out more about the full version of this e-learning product including details of the subscription packages.
|Version||What will you get?|
|Test Drive||10 hours of material available to everyone free of charge. It gives you all the IELTS basics. Start your preparation now!|
|Last Minute||20 hours of material (i.e. 30 in total in addition to the Test Drive version) available free of charge to all candidates who have registered for IELTS with the British Council. Book your IELTS test now and get 20 extra hours of practice materials.|
|Full Version||120 hours of material available for anyone to purchase online. Find out more.|